• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HOW DO I OPEN A PDF IN PS6 time urgent thank you

Explorer ,
May 28, 2017 May 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to turn this pdf into a png or jpg to post somewhere else.

How do I do that? I have the world's worst ecommerce host and I need to post articles to my blog but they can't work with a Pdf, just images... and once they go into the image file, good luck finding them. I hate the people. Yes, if I can get people to stop copying and stealing my designs maybe I can make some money and leave them. They are the worst I have ever heard about or seen.

DO NOT USE 3DCART

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , May 28, 2017 May 28, 2017

You can select them all and then export it to the format you want.

Screen Shot 2017-05-28 at 9.17.21 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can just drag it into photoshop and open it as a image. You can select the resolution.

Best

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I do that all the pages show up in a little box. What do I do from there? Select them one at a time?

My goal is to save them in such a way that each can be places on my site as an article. I have been working on this for a few days, my brother who is trying to help me with my business is getting very angry because he thinks one can simply copy and past the pdf, but that doesn't work with the moronic site hosts' platform.

Thank you.

bonnie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can select them all and then export it to the format you want.

Screen Shot 2017-05-28 at 9.17.21 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you thank you thank you.... I will go try that now. So in doing this when I select them all, will I have the opportunity to save each of them as a png or jpg?

This would be so much simpler If I could just load the Pdfs into the 'file manager' which is full of images and then put it on the wissy so that when someone clicks the name of the article, the entire article opens for them.

I have a useless commerce host. Nothing works. Everything is 10 times harder to do than it should be, nothing is logical and I hate it. But I am unable to change hosts at this time.  I was trying to do a scene shot of each page of the 12 articles and then upload them into the wissy, but because this host is so asinine and useless, it's very difficult to find any given image, even the search bar can't find them.

sigh... They won't fix ANYTHING because of their litany, "that's the way it was designed"... and "yes, I know that, what you don't know your morons but it was designed badly and needs to be fixed.  No one cares.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines