• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video in Presenter

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2008 Sep 23, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 60 minute presentation that I've videotaped. I have a corresponding Powerpoint that goes along with this. It's around 100 slides.

What I'd like to do is import the video, and cue the slide changes at the appropriate time. From reading the documentation, it appears that I'll have to divide the video up into 100 chunks and then synch them all together. Is this correct or have I missed something?

I'm concerned the video might not flow smoothly.
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 24, 2008 Sep 24, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
This is correct. The way presenter works is that it loads the first three slides up front (so with a video on each slide, the load time may be a bit longer than expected) but then begins to pre-load additional slides in the background, one every three seconds. So, as long as your users are on a decent internet connection then you shouldn't see any issue with this idea. It's not the easiest method, but it will work. Be sure to use FLV format for the videos and keep in mind the 102 Mb upload limit to connect if you are going to be using that as your delivery method.

Jorma@RealEyes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources