• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Activation/Membership Problems

New Here ,
May 28, 2017 May 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have received Adobe Lightroom (in Disc/Boxed form) a couple years ago for Christmas. I always use it to edit my photos, but when I went on it tonight to edit, it is telling me I do not have a membership and that I need to purchase it or enter a serial number. I do not have the serial number still, but I have the disc. Is there anything I can do to get Lightroom back? I need it soon and this is extremely frustrating.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 28, 2017 May 28, 2017

The Adobe help link-

Find your serial number

Or if Lightroom has been installed on a computer you should be able to find the Serial Number in the locations below. Open the file with a basic text editor to find the number-

Mac -

/Users/[user name]/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Lightroom/Lightroom x.x Registration

Windows (8 & 7 &10?) -

C:\ProgramData\Adobe\Lightroom\Lightroom x.x Registration.lrreg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2017 May 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe help link-

Find your serial number

Or if Lightroom has been installed on a computer you should be able to find the Serial Number in the locations below. Open the file with a basic text editor to find the number-

Mac -

/Users/[user name]/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Lightroom/Lightroom x.x Registration

Windows (8 & 7 &10?) -

C:\ProgramData\Adobe\Lightroom\Lightroom x.x Registration.lrreg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2019 Jan 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It’s not getting activated in my iPhone 7 Plus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2019 Jan 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First- the Forum thread with the OP question was about "Desktop" Lightroom- possibly v6.

Secondly- Lightroom for Desktops (currently Lr-Classic v8.1) will not install on any mobile device.

Third- The 'New' software {Lightroom-CC} for "mobile" devices requires that you have a subscription plan.

So without more information from you, I am at a loss to suggest an answer.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines