• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Vertical menu stays on side with fluid width?

New Here ,
May 27, 2017 May 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

here's what's happening,

i have made vertical menu on the right side of the page, and all my settings are on "fluid width"
but, when i test and try to shrink browser, I can see that menu goes off the window, until the window itself hits breakpoint that I have set,

and when i continue shrinkin' window, it happens again until i hit next lower breakpoint.
How can i lock menu on the right side, so it doesn't go off the window when i slide through dimensions.

I hope someone will help me, and that you understand my problem.
Thanks in advance for your answers, cheers!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 28, 2017 May 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

pin [to right browser] (not just pin) and test or better give us a url and screenshot of your muse setting for the problem page

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is vertical menu for social links, and here are screenshots for different dimensions. You will see in screenshot that it moves when i shrink browser, and i have set pins as you can see in screenshot aswell.

chrome_2017-05-28_17-53-50.pngchrome_2017-05-28_17-54-34.pngexplorer_2017-05-28_17-54-06.pngMuse_2017-05-28_18-17-29.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before further investgations: Could you please change the font in the text element "KONTAKT" and look, what happens?

The small "T/image" icon in this element shows, that the used font has to be converted to an image during output, because Muse can't guarantee, that these system fonts are installed on every users machine. In consequence, this text element behaves like an image on your homepage. Choose a "standard font" or a "web font" to solve this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Taparan  wrote

i have set pins as you can see in screenshot aswell.

Muse_2017-05-28_18-17-29.png

remove pin and use pin [to right browser]... the set next to pin, before resize

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ye mate, this is what i want, but i need it also to be pinned to the top, and always visible. How can i manage that?Ussnorway​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 29, 2017 May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Would you mind to create a new site with only one page and only the elements, shown in your screenshot, to demonstrate your issue, or reduce your existing site to only one typical page, containing only the shown elements (This is necessary, because it saves download- and analysing-time). Upload this .muse file (without assets) to Dropbox or a similar file sharing service and provide the download link here. Then we can have a closer look.

Thus, further „question and answer“ games or pure guessing can be considerably reduced.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines