• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player 25.0.0.148 Offline Installer

Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Dose anyone know where I can find vision 25.0.0.148 offline installer for Windows ?

Windows 7

Internet Explore

Thank you

Elena

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Is this for personal use or enterprise distribution (distributing within your company/organization)?

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

it's for my personal laptop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

personal use offline installers are posted at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows 7 and earlier  page in the 'Still having problems' section.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still cannot find an offline version of the flash install. Why does adobe make this so difficult?

Can you please post a link? Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@megant13109297

Is this for personal use, or distribution within your organization?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

both, but why should it matter? I would just like to be provided with a link for an offline installer for adobe flash.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Distribution within an organization requires a distribution license, which is free for most use cases.  To request a distribution license, please go to Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe​.  Complete and submit the form.  You will receive an email, usually fairly quickly, but can take up to 2-3 business days, with the link to the distribution page to download the installers (EXE and MSI) for distribution within your organization.  The email will come from noreply@adobe.com and has a PDF attachment.  Please ensure that your organization's email server does not block the email.

For personal use, the offline installers are posted at the bottom of the following help pages, in the 'Still having problems' section:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, got it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome.

If you don't receive the email within 2-3 days, and it's not being blocked by your organization's spam filters, private message me the Adobe ID/email address you used to request the distribution license and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.  To send a private message, click on my user_name link and the on the 'Message' button link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2017 May 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope someone from Adobe reads this because the Adobe website is so confusing that I cannot find where I can post a direct question to them or where start a new thread!

I have Flash 25.0.0.171 installed on my Windows PC and use the Firefox browser. Until a few days ago I had no trouble viewing Flash videos, however it seems Firefox has blocked version 25.0.0.171 and wants users to use version 25.0.0.148.

The  Adobe Security Bulletin also advises that version 25.0.0.148 should be downloaded from the Flashplayer Download Center, however, when I click on the link version 25.0.0.171 comes up!

Your advice is to go to Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows 7 and earlier does not work either as when I click on the link it takes me to the download page for version 25.0.0.171.

I have uninstalled  Flash 25.0.0.171 but it makes no difference as version 25.0.0.171 still comes up when I go to Flashplayer Download Center.

Where is the link that will take me to the download for version 25.0.0.148 that works and not redirect me to version 25.0.0.171?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2017 May 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The latest version of Flash Player is 25.0.0.171 and that is the reason that you are getting Flash Player version 25.0.0.171 from each page. Could you post a screenshot where you are being prompted to install 25.0.0.148 version.

For latest Security bulletin id, go to Security Bulletins and Advisories and then open the latest security updates page.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2017 May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Attached is a screenshot of the Solutions section of the Adobe Security Bulletin last published on May 10, 2017, which says I should update to version 25.0.0.148 but when I click on the link on the page it takes me to version 25.0.0.171 which is already installed on my PC.

~1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2017 May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The security bulletin id keeps updating with every release. The one you are referring to is an old one. Please see the release date of the product. The latest Security Bulletin link is Adobe Security Bulletin .

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ridhijain,

I received your message via email, "I hope your queries were resolved in Re: Flash Player 25.0.0.148 Offline Installer  thread." and I don't know why it doesn't also appear in this thread.

OK, so Shockwave Flash 25.0.0.171 NPAPI is the latest version and I have it installed on my Windows PC and it appears in the list of plugins in Firefox and is set to Always Activate.

Until a few days ago I had no problem viewing videos in Facebook but now all I see is the blacked out first frame overlaid with the message that appears in the attachment and none of the suggested remedies that come up work when I click on "Learn More". This all happened after I updated to version 25.0.0.171.

~1.jpg.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2018 Jun 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, is this for personal use

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2018 Jun 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kietk92008418 ,

You're posting to a topic that's over 1 year old.  Please provide more details enabling us to better assist you.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2018 Jun 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Flas player untuk dolpin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines