• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Colour Multiple Layers at the Same Time

New Here ,
May 29, 2017 May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone I've been scouring any forum or youtube video for an answer and I finally just decided to ask the forum directly. I made a video in premiere that had 3 different camera angles all being cut randomly into each other. For contexts sake it's a podcast format, one camera on one person, one on another, and one on both. I transferred it over to after effects to add some things. Since the colour correcting i did on premiere didn't carry over I now have to redo it on after effects. the problem is that I probably have over one hundred layers and it would take me forever to copy/paste the right colour correcting adjustments I've made to each clip. I am hoping there is a way to just colour correct the 3 source videos (one from each camera angle) that i used to make the layers from. Or at the very least a way to auto-select all of the layers that have the same name so I can just paste my adjustments to all of the layers from once specific camera at once. I don't want to have to go down the list and ctrl+click all of the layers by hand. If you guys could help me out with this you would be saving me tons of time and a large headache.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

You could just render the premiere edit. If you render the premiere edit there will still be all the Color Correction. Then you could just add whatever you want in after effects.

-Alex Pensotti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is that the video isnt completed yet. Im still waiting for another piece to put in once it's filmed. Also if i go back to premiere i'll have to redo all of my edits i've made on after effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you get those pieces you could always cut the video where you want and put them in. I would wait and get all the pieces then add those in then render it and add all the After Effects edits after. What exactly are you adding in After Effects?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi MendesMP,

Are you still facing this problem? If not, let us know how you solved it. If so, please let us know so we can assist you further. Typically, I would grade in Premiere Pro using Master Clip effects so my grade would ripple down to each cut. Please try that if you can.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines