• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have lost my license of Adobe lightroom #can I do to recover it ???

Explorer ,
May 29, 2017 May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apple had to delete my computer because it was blocked, so I lost my license # of Adobe lightroom, where I have to manage to recover it, I bought it almost 3 years ago on the internet, with a credit card my name and my email, I also have a # case number they gave me when I had problems with lightroom, would that be enough for you to find my data and re-download it? Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have access to the email that was sent to you at the time of purchase? The serial number will be in that email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Best you contact Adobe Customer service at this  support link. Click on the Lightroom button if link doesn't open into the product support page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines