• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC not importing my RAW files

New Here ,
May 29, 2017 May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I was having trouble importing files in Lightroom 4 so I thought it might be time to change over to LR CC. I am still having the same problem. LR CC is all up and running but when I try to import from my camera via USB cord I can see all the images there but when I press IMPORT I get this message:

"The following files were not imported because they cannot be read or the destination folder is not writable."

I have been importing RAW files from this camera to LR successfully for years.

Help!!

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Moved from generic Cloud/Setup forum to specific Program forum... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 29, 2017 May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What has happened is either:

1. The Destination folder (which is specified on the right hand side of the Lightroom Import dialog box) has been accidentally changed, in which case you should change it back to whatever it was before; OR
  2. The Destination folder no longer has WRITE permission and you need to go into your operating system and change the permissions on this folder

Regardless, the problem is the same in LR 4 and LR CC, and the fix is the same in both.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines