• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Date and Time Stamp

New Here ,
May 29, 2017 May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to export with the files original date and time stamp in/on the file?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The exif info, i.e. the timestamp created by modern digital camera, will be preserved upon export should you choose to do so.

I don't know what you mean by "on the file." Are you talking about a watermark?

Also, note that the file date and timestamps may be different than exif date and timestamps. Both on your original and on the exported image. It's important to know which ones you're referring to. Look in the metadata panels in Lr and you'll see different date and timestamps on occasion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you mean that you want the file creation date to match the image capture date, no, there is no way to do that in LR.

I am sure there are other utilities that can do that for you, but why?

Any properly written picture viewing app will be looking at the EXIF data to read the capture date, never the file date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines