• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 5

New Here ,
May 29, 2017 May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My lightroom kicked me out of my program and my serial and redemption codes dont let me back in. I need help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Explain what is happening in a lot more detail. Emphasis on "A LOT". Emphasis on "DETAIL".

State your operating system NUMBER. If there are error messages, quote the exact complete unedited word-for-word error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 about two years ago from Best Buy.  There was a message about my mobile app expiring but I didnt know what it was and clicked exit.  Then while working in lightroom it looks like the system stopped working so it said logout and log back in, but then it said YOUR TRIAL HAS ENDED PLEASE PURCHASE MEMBERSHIP OR ENTER YOUR SERIAL NUMBER.      So I entered the serial number and it says its invalid, but these are the serial number and redemption code that I used when I purchased it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A LR 5 serial number starts with 1160 and is 24 number characters long. is the serial number you entering start with 1160 and is it 24 characters long. The Redemption code means nothing as it can only be used once to Redeem a valid serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes it has 1160 at the beginning and its 24 characters long.  Who can i talk to get it back up and working?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines