Exit

Self-administered website with Adobe Muse

Explorer ,
May 29, 2017 May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi friends of Adobe.com :

How re you?

I have a question for you. I hope you can help me.

I need to know if you can create a self-administered website with Adobe Muse. It's a site I want to do for a friend and he does not know anything about creating a website. My question is if I make the site, will he be able to upload content to your site without having to have the software?

Any help or information you could give me will be most grateful.

Sincerely,

Branko.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Your friend has no other choice but to improve his knowledge and study the platform on which his site will be made. Otherwise, he needs to hire an administrator.

As far as I understood, Branko creates the site, his friend does only some edits, rigtht , Branko?

Well, Branko, to make it clear from my point of view, you are able to male a self administered website.

Some limitations in editing but freedom in design (somehow).

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 29, 2017 May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Branko,

he can change and edit content via inbrowserediting.com which is really easy – no additional software needed.

But all layout and all settings have to be done by you. He can not add any pages or add additional pictures, more text.

He can just make edits.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...he does not know anything about creating a website.

Your friend has no other choice but to improve his knowledge and study the platform on which his site will be made. Otherwise, he needs to hire an administrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As far as I understood, Branko creates the site, his friend does only some edits, rigtht , Branko?

Well, Branko, to make it clear from my point of view, you are able to male a self administered website.

Some limitations in editing but freedom in design (somehow).

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines