Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

License Activation on New computer - no access to old one

New Here ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I didn't find a solution on this and thus am writing on here in search of help. I couldn't access a chat or anything, the only option for me is to write on this forum. Please forgive me if it is not the right place.

I have to activate my Photoshop CS5 licence on a new computer. Problem is, I don't have the old computer where the license was activated anymore.

Is there someone who could help?

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to install, it can activate on two computers. After that you need to contact Adobe, chat should work in business hours. They will try to send you away because they don't support CS5 but say as the very few thing "I need an activation count reset" so they don't get into discussion of the product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello thanks for your answer. The license is already active on two other computers, I didn't express myself correctly. For the chat, I searched everywhere and don't find the option, could you indicate me where it is? thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines