Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Website seems like blurred

New Here ,
May 29, 2017 May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!
So I started using adobe muse a couple of days ago and Im a beginner. I created a simple website. The problem is that when I view it with my browser it seems a lot blurred. Is there any solution to this issue?

I'm using 960px width document if this matters.

By the way I also wanted to know if there is any way to convert a muse file into wordpress theme.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 29, 2017 May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Could you give us a link? You can publish your site as a test site for free, using Businesscatalyst (= the "Publish" flyout menu in the upper right corner of the application window.)
  • Could you tell us the original pixel dimensions of your images and the pixel dimensions of these images placed within Muse?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

primer.png

Here is a screenshot. When you make it full screen it seems somewhat blurred.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is not at all, what I asked for.

What should we judge from a screenshot, if we not even have seen the original?

Read my first answer again. This is the only way to receive assistance.

Even better: Reduce your existing site to only one typical page, containing only(!) the elements shown on your screenshot.Upload this .muse file together with the original image to Dropbox or a similar file sharing service and provide the download link here. Then we can have a closer look and time consuming „question and answer“ games or pure guessing can be considerably reduced.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You do not only talk against walls but fight against windmills as well Günter Heißenbüttel​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines