• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Program will not accept video files anymore.

New Here ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Iā€‹ have a problem. The program will not accept videofiles any more. If I am lucky and get one added it is not showing correct, and after short time the program is interupted. I think I need to reinstall the program. Can anybody help me.ā€‹

ā€‹

(personal info removed by moderator)

[title edited by mod for clarity]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tell us which software you are using so someone can move this to a technical forum.

The Lounge is not the place to seek specific help on adobe products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope that I with this NOTE can arrived to a living person!

I have an account at Adobe:

[email address removed by moderator]

I have a software:

Adobe Premiere Elements

[serial number removed by moderator]

Win

18. nov. 2015

Adobe Photoshop Elements

[serial number removed by moderator]

Win

18. nov. 2015

ā€‹It has been working OK until now. But now it cant load files, and the program shuts down automatically all the time, so my idea is that i should uninstall the program and load it fresh again.

Therefore could you please sent me what i need to reinstall my program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum. DO NOT post your serial numbers here. Anybody who is subscribed to this forum or this thread and anybody who happened to stumble across it now has your serial numbers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What model of camcorder are you shooting your video with and what format and resolution is the video?

Which version of Windows are you using? What processor do you have with how much RAM? How much free, defragmented space is on your hard drive?

What steps are you taking to add your video to your project and what happens when you do it?

Are you saying that it used to work but suddenly doesn't? What has changed on your computer?

BTW, if you'd prefer to work with a "living person", you can chat with Adobe Customer Care.

Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Therefore could you please sent me what i need to reinstall my program.

Nobody can send you anything. You need to use the disks you received or download the program from Adobe.

Adobe software and other downloads

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines