Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

image popup

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2008 Apr 18, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,
I want to create a popup which pops up an image. I have seen insert image but i want to know how to do an image popup . If i select a word and choose popup from the main menu it shows me the topics which i want to add so should i keep the images in a topic. I want only the image to be shown in the popup if i customise the popup linking to a topic the extra space in the page is also included. I know i am beating around the bush. Let me know how to execute this i am using robohelp x4 and webhelp for my project.
Thanks
Ramya

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Apr 18, 2008 Apr 18, 2008
Ramya,

Create a new, separate topic just for the image itself. Leave that topic out the TOC and Index (or use it, if you want to point to the image by itself).

I think Rick and Peter have some tips on their sites about working with images.

H

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I prefer putting the image into its own topic, with or without a caption.

Some recommend inserting an image into a text-only popup.

Harvey

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harvey,
How do i put the image in a text only popup it allows me only to type 😞 and how do i put an image in the same topic and make it as a popup when the word is clicked can u be more specific.
Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Ramya,

Create a new, separate topic just for the image itself. Leave that topic out the TOC and Index (or use it, if you want to point to the image by itself).

I think Rick and Peter have some tips on their sites about working with images.

H

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp