• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changes to source file

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2008 Sep 25, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I make changes to 2 different source files eg. English and Chinese, Is there a way I can view these source files side by side so that I am sure of the consistency of changes in both the files.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

It's easy if you are using RoboHelp HTML 7. Basically you just have the two topics open in the Document Editing Pad. Then right-click either of the tabs and choose New Vertical Tab Group.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Rick, but how should I open 2 projects simultaneously?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you open a project by double clicking the XPJ file in Windows Explorer, you can open multiple instances of RH.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 26, 2008 Sep 26, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
LOL, thanks for the assist, Peter! I was bleary eyed tired when I replied to that last night. Didn't pick up on that TechySP asked about Projects and I was thinking Topics! My bad.

TechySP, sorry for any confusion that caused. As Peter pointed out, RoboHelp HTML can be opened two or more times. You may open it by double-clicking the .XPJ OR by simply launching it from its icon on the Desktop or in the Start menu. If you launched it that way, you would then need to navigate to the project you wanted.

Cheers all... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp