Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

link team members from crreative suite

Level 1

Hi,

I want some of my Team Members/Users to be able to access Adobe Marketing Cloud.  How do I link my Team Members IDs (their email address) to the Marketing Cloud?

Also, is the Marketing Cloud an EXTRA Adobe Service/Product that costs extra?  If so, that's fine, but I can't seem to find info on that.

My users have a combination of Windows PCs and MACs.

Thanks so much for your help,

Gary McAdams

gary@kunescountry.com

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Gary,

Assuming you are an admin of your Marketing Cloud organization, you can invite users to your Marketing Cloud organization via the Enterprise Dashboard. Here is a link to our documentation.

The Marketing Cloud is included in the purchase of any Marketing Cloud solution. There shouldn't be any additional costs for using the Marketing Cloud. Additionally, the Marketing Cloud works in all recent versions of all major browsers. 

Cheers,
Jantzen

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Gary,

Assuming you are an admin of your Marketing Cloud organization, you can invite users to your Marketing Cloud organization via the Enterprise Dashboard. Here is a link to our documentation.

The Marketing Cloud is included in the purchase of any Marketing Cloud solution. There shouldn't be any additional costs for using the Marketing Cloud. Additionally, the Marketing Cloud works in all recent versions of all major browsers. 

Cheers,
Jantzen