Expand my Community achievements bar.

#Adobechat - Think of a brand that delivered a great personalized experience to you recently. What elements made this experience pleasant?

Employee Advisor

Each week on Twitter, @AdobeMktgCloud asks several questions to the community. Responses are transcribed here to facilitate further discussion. The following is question 7 asked Oct 19 2016:

Think of a brand that delivered a great personalized experience to you recently. What elements made this experience pleasant?

Daniel Newman ‏@danielnewmanUV
@soccerdotcom always personalizes and retargets in a smart way creating great #CustomerExperience.

Nathan Farner ‏@ncfarner
Location and context. All of mine have included contextual understanding of where I am at as well as what I am doing!

Cory Edwards ‏@coryedwards
@Marriott nailed it last weekend. They personalized my room to have a great experience with my daughters. They know me.

Christopher Thames ‏@ChrisThames29
@Amazon. Easy to use interface and fast checkout system. Delivered before estimated date. As usual.

What brands have given you an exceptional experience? If you didn't have an opportunity to respond on Twitter, please share your thoughts here!

0 Replies