Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

ReportBuilder login issues. The user Login process was unsuccessful, an invalid company was specified.

Former Community Member

I attempted to sign in.  Received "The user Login Process was unsuccessful, an invalid company was specified" message.  Followed suggestions from forum to uninstall ReportBuilder and reinstall with the newest version.  Problem was solved for two days.  Now the problem has returned and I am receiving the invalid company message again.  Whats next?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi Steve,

Does it seem to happen when you are on a specific network? This error can be related to firewall settings. ReportBuilder uses ports 80 and 443. More info here: adobe.ly/1NiCzbb. I have also seen this issue when the wrong version is used (64 vs 32 bit), but usually in those cases you aren't ever able to log in until the correct version is used. 

- Tacia

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi Steve,

Does it seem to happen when you are on a specific network? This error can be related to firewall settings. ReportBuilder uses ports 80 and 443. More info here: adobe.ly/1NiCzbb. I have also seen this issue when the wrong version is used (64 vs 32 bit), but usually in those cases you aren't ever able to log in until the correct version is used. 

- Tacia

Former Community Member

I was using Office 2010.  Now using Office 2013.  No issue with the login today.  If this changes I will let you know.  Thanks for the follow up!

Steve