Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.

Calculated Metric Function (Row Count) Unknown

Level 2

Hello - I am attempting to use the Row Count Function in a Calculated metric but when selected it says "Unknown" in the sample formula and no preview value is rendered. Thanks!  Tom

3 Replies

Level 9

Tom Kirwin wrote...

Hello - I am attempting to use the Row Count Function in a Calculated metric but when selected it says "Unknown" in the sample formula and no preview value is rendered. Thanks!  Tom

Could you please elaborate your concern in details?. Not very sure what are you looking for.

--Jitendra

Level 2

The Row Count Calculated Metric function is not calculating or working as expected - when the Fx "Row Count" is selected from the drop down menu the Sample Formula populates with "Unknown". 

Employee Advisor

Can you give a screenshot of the calculated metric formula? That would help give some context on whether it's being used correctly or not.

Also, row count is frequently mistaken for count distinct, which the latter is what most people are looking for.