• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Stock photos not high enough resolution . . .

New Here ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem: the dimensions of the photos are fine but the resolution isn't high enough. There is no filter for searching your archives based on resolution. Nor do you list anything other than the dimensions in the preview. There's no way to know what the resolution of the photo is until AFTER it is purchased and downloaded.

Forgive me, but if the photo isn't at a high enough resolution for me to use, it is worthless.

Thank you,

Bette Anne Duffy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Hi Bette Anne,

300 dpi should be more than enough. Please check with the company that is printing your banner. Most banners of the size you are creating need only 100 to 150 dpi.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2017 May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching to new discussion

Hi Bette,

Please confirm me the image# for the picture that you are talking about so that I can look into it.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need an image at 800dpi, at least. This one is 300dpi, but I've been able to push it to 543dpi.

But that doesn't work for my needs. I'm having it professionally printed on a vinyl banner for a trade show that's 8'high x 3'wide.

Thanks for looking into it.

(It's AdobeStock_140057311.jpeg)

AdobeStock_140057311.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Bette Anne,

300 dpi should be more than enough. Please check with the company that is printing your banner. Most banners of the size you are creating need only 100 to 150 dpi.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started