Expand my Community achievements bar.

Experience Not getting resolved via Target integration from DTM

Level 1

Hello Community SME's,

I am facing a strange issue that, even after successful AEM + Target integration via DTM. I see the segments are not getting resolved and the experience are always resolved to default experience.

Tried to troubleshoot, with ttMETA and see no campaign is resolved (see attached) in console.

Not sure whats going wrong, i see DTM is triggered, Mbox Ajax call is triggered aswell.

Regards,

Shrikant

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi Shrikant,

It may well be Implementation Issue and will require a thorough debugging Hence a supported user for your company can create a support ticket by reaching out to the care team for Adobe Target.

For information on contacting customer care , Please see link

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

Employee

Hi Shrinkant,

It could be a number of things. Please answer the below to the best of your ability. 

1. Did you integrate Target as an ad hoc tool or did you integrate directly into AEM?
  2. Have you tried running a campaign targeted to all users? It may be that you don't qualify for the segment you're targeting.
  3. Can you provide a URL for additional debugging?
  4. Where did you setup the campaign? Target (classic or standard) or AEM? 

Thanks,

Kollin

Level 4

Hi Kollin,

I did a integration between AEM-Target (directly and also via DTM). Configured the sites page and the XF by selecting those config name under cloud service. XFs are exported to Target from AEM. Started targeting using Target Engine. Created activity and audience. Targeted a hero image for those audiences using a query. But the targeted image for those audience doesn't change with the change in query. In the network i am getting the target delivery call with status 200. I am using AEM 6.5. Any help would be appreciated.