Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

How do I directly edit CSS on a button?

Level 2

I'm doing a test of different button styles. A new class has not been created in our style sheets because updating CSS for our entire site is a big lift to do without first testing it (which is why I'm setting up an A/B test). 

When it comes to CSS, it only shows me the option of updating the class. How would I go about changing the rest, hover, and clicked state CSS of this button?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

You will have to make use of Custom Code to implement the change. You need to have the new css for the specific button, surround it with style tags and paste it in Custom Code editor and load this section in the Head.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Rohit

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

You will have to make use of Custom Code to implement the change. You need to have the new css for the specific button, surround it with style tags and paste it in Custom Code editor and load this section in the Head.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Rohit