Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

How to test between 2 TNT instances

Level 1

Hello!

My company has 2 TNT instances. One is for our JP market where our pages are hosted on a 3rd party server. The other instance is on our internal servers. These instances essentially are two separate companies from an Adobe Target perspective. 

I have to run an AB test that will cross between these two instances. Does anybody have any insights on how to get this done? My problem is if I set up 2 different TNT campaigns, how do I maintain the visitor count to be the same within this test? If someone jumps between the 2 pages, which would be in different TNT instances, TNT will session the same visitor as 2 unique visitors, rather than one.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

You could force the second property to adopt the first's pcid but I would just update the client id and admin number via an offer on second property.  

Also keep in mind that you will need to use third party cookies for both properties as well.  

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 2

You could force the second property to adopt the first's pcid but I would just update the client id and admin number via an offer on second property.  

Also keep in mind that you will need to use third party cookies for both properties as well.