• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE Keeps Crashing

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2017 Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm so tired of Ae CC 2017 crashing all the time.  I don't know what to do except start working in CS6.  I have deadlines and Ae doesnt work.  It's unstable.  I feel like crying because there is always something that dosnt work.  Please Adobe help it, make it work. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 12, 2017 Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's no need to go all the way back to CS6! You can install any of the versions since then. I mean, CC 2014 had a LOT better caching than CS6 did! See this page for how to install older versions.

That being said, if you post here in the forums with some more specifics, we can try to help you. I haven't had any issues with CC 2017 crashing on my Macs. What, exact, version number are you using? What is your specific hardware/OS setup? What are you doing when it crashes?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Eric R,

Are you still having issues with crashing? Let us know.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines