Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

AEM 6.1 Forms - Set up certificates for Reader extensions: Error occurred while adding the private key

Employee

Hi,

I just tried to setup a Reader Extensions certificate in AEM 6.1 Forms and received an exception "Invalid keystore format". An error message on the screen says: "Error occurred while adding the private key"

I followed the description https://helpx.adobe.com/aem-forms/6-1/configuring-document-services.html. I did the same procedure some month ago in AEM 6.0 where everything worked fine. I tested with several certificate files, also with the one that worked in AEM6. In 6.1 they all lead to the same "Invalid keystore format"

Has anybody successfully imported a ares certificate into an AEM 6.1 user's keystore?

This is the exception:

Caused by: java.io.IOException: Invalid keystore format
    at sun.security.provider.JavaKeyStore.engineLoad(Unknown Source)
    at sun.security.provider.JavaKeyStore$JKS.engineLoad(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.KeyStore.load(Unknown Source)
    at com.adobe.granite.security.user.internal.servlets.KeyStoreManagingServlet.importKeyFromKeyStore(KeyStoreManagingServlet.java:479)
    at com.adobe.granite.security.user.internal.servlets.KeyStoreManagingServlet.doPost(KeyStoreManagingServlet.java:310)

Thanks for any help on this
Alex

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Found the reason: It is causes by the browser.

Firefox (V41) is causing the error described above

MS InternetExplorer (V11) does just nothing when  pressing "submit" in the  "Add private key from key store file" dialog

Google Chrome (V40) works fine

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Found the reason: It is causes by the browser.

Firefox (V41) is causing the error described above

MS InternetExplorer (V11) does just nothing when  pressing "submit" in the  "Add private key from key store file" dialog

Google Chrome (V40) works fine