Expand my Community achievements bar.

Introduce Yourself!

Level 10

Hi Everyone,

We are happy to have you on the Adobe Advertising Cloud Community!

Feel free to introduce yourself on this thread and connect to other members of the community as well.

Here goes mine:

I am Tanmay and I am working as a Community Manger for Ad Cloud and Analytics and have been with Adobe for the past 15 months now. I hold a MBA degree in Marketing and engineering degree in Electronics. Also, I am an Automobile Enthusiast and love to talk anything and everything related to Cars. I have written case studies and articles on the automotive industry for a handful of publications and magazines. Also have a Facebook page on cars. Apart from that I would usually be spending time watching a TV series or gaming on my PC. I am a Call of Duty and Need for Speed fan.

Note - THIS THREAD IS MEANT FOR INTRODUCTIONS ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT ASK A QUESTION HERE, POST A NEW THREAD INSTEAD.

40 Replies

Employee

Hello everyone,

I am Ritika Mahajan working as Consultant - AMO. Working with Adobe for past 2 years. A digital marketing Enthusiast, eager to learn new strategies. Love to listen music and read.

Employee

Hey!

I am Manu Malhotra. I work with Adobe as a Consultant - AMO. I am passionate about Marketing. I love running and reading books on Leadership, Management & Spiritual subjects.

Look forward to a great learning and sharing experience.

Joy!

Manu

Level 1

Hey!

This is Rajaram. I am a backend Engineer for the Search Channel at AMO and have been so for more than 4 years now. I primarily work on the Yahoo Gemini search channel, but would be able to help on other topics related to Campaign Management as well. Outside of work, computers and electronics fascinate me. I work on my pet projects, both hardware and software. When I need a break, I go out running, read random non fiction and treat myself to great food!

Level 4

Hello Everyone,

I am Nidhi Kapoor, Senior Consultant - AMO, working with Adobe for past two years. I am a passionate marketing professional with MBA from Trinity College, Dublin. I’ve worked with start-ups as well as large MNCs as part of my career experience and have gained extensive knowledge and experience in Search, Google Analytics, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Online Partnership advertising and third party display activities with hands on experience in managing good budget campaigns. I have always been proactive to contribute, share my domain knowledge and at the same time eager to learn and enhance on industry updates and concepts.  

During my personal time, I like to Paint, play Tennis and Swim.

Looking forward to participate and learning experience here.

Regards

Nidhi

Employee

Hello Everyone,

I am Saurabh Khetrapal, Consultant -  AMO, have joined Adobe in April'16 and taking care of APAC region (India). I am a online marketing enthusiast who is always looking to explore new ideas and learn new things. I've worked in couple of domains in travel sector and with Ad network where I've managed to gain notable experience and good knowledge in the online advertising ecosystem and client servicing.

I'm passionate about riding bikes and exploring new ones. During my free time, I like to play cricket, watch movies, listen to music and catch up with my friends. 

Not to miss, I like to meet new people and hit the gym after office hours.

This is great platform to learn and share your experiences, looking forward for the same.

Level 2

Hello everyone! Happy to be here! My name is Josh Kelson and I am a consultant/Account Manager on Media Optimizer. I have been with Adobe 5 years and have experience with search, display, and some social. I have also built many dashboards utilizing Spreadsheet Feeds as well as Report Builder. I have experience also working in Adobe Analytics. I look forward to participating more in the community and lending a hand where I can.

In my free time I am an avid outdoorsman, and enjoy alpine skiing, rock climbing, mountain biking, photography, trail running, waterskiing, surfing, and just about anything outdoors. I'm currently pursuing a masters degree in Predictive Analytics from Northwestern University. 

I also love food and cooking, so if you have any great recipes feel free to share! Looking forward to the community!

Josh

Level 10

@All - Thank you everyone for taking out time out of your schedule for the community! Your collective knowledge and participation is the biggest asset we could have. If any of you guys also have blogs or articles written around AMO and related concepts, feel free to share and promote them on your blog sharing thread. Also you can start discussions or share your experiences around Marketing & Advertising which may be helpful to others. 

I also see a wide variety of interests as some overlaps well apart from being marketing enthusiasts! So I am doing a rough categorization here :) 

Music - Ritika, Saurabh & me

Running - Manu, Rajaram & Josh

Sports - Josh, Saurabh & Nidhi

Reading - Ritika, Manu & Rajaram

Food - Josh, Rajaram & me

Feel free to connect with other members of the community and make it a cool place learn as well as have fun!

Tanmay

Level 2

Hello Folks,

I am Sahil Vohra, working with EMEA GDC for AMO Consultancy since April 2014. I am into digital domain for more than half of the decade worked with Publicis for different digital agencies before joining Adobe. I am also passionate about travelling, runing, treking ,reading, poetry ( yes I am greedy).

Look forward to interesting conversations and some brain storming over this platform.

Thanks,

Sahil Vohra

Level 10

Welcome to the Community Sahil! Its great to have you here.

Tanmay

Employee

Hello Everyone,

I am Ranjan Kr. Singh working as an Associate Consultant – AMO. Working with adobe for past 2 years. I am passionate about Marketing and Innovation.

I love poetry, music, cooking and love to systematize things.

This is great experience sharing and learning platform. Looking forward to participate and learn.

Regards,

Ranjan

Level 10

Hi Ranjan! 

It is great to have you here. Looking forward to your participation in the community. 

Josh has company now, someone who loves cooking :) 

Level 1

Hello everyone,

My name is Stang Gappa, and I do in-house paid search for Creditcards.com.  We've been able to implement AMO with an internal predictive analytics program to more accurately forecast revenue and help us better manage our spend.  Excited to meet other AMO users.

Best,

Stang

Level 2

Welcome, Stang. I look forward to interacting with any questions you may have.

Josh

Level 1

Hi everyone,

I'm Chau Pham. I'm mainly in Analytics, but look at AMO measures with our SEM team. I'm looking forward to sharing and learning more about AMO.

Cheers,

Chau

Level 10

Welcome Stang and Chau! Its great to have you on the community. Feel free to invite your fellow AMO users as well. smiley

Leverage this place to ask questions, find information and share your knowledge about the product. 

Cheers,

Tanmay

Employee

Hello All,

I, Ayesha Singhal, working with EMEA GDC AMO Consultancy for 2.5 years now, am into digital domain for 6 years across various platforms. I am looking forward to answer on the queries posted on this community plus learn alongside with interesting discussions and brain storming over interesting topics.

Thanks,
Ayesha

Employee Advisor

Hi community, I'm Garrett and part of the APAC Advertising Cloud/AMO team for two years. I can assist with any questions regarding data import/export, DTM implementation, tagging, audiences, account set-up and integrations with the other Adobe Experience Cloud solutions.

Level 1

Hello All,

Feels great to be here! My name is Abhishek Mathur and I work on Paid Search at MakeMyTrip. I have almost 7+ yrs of Experience with Digital Marketing and worked across various platforms. This is a great initiative for us to learn more about the Cloud and share our experiences and feedback.

Thanks,

Abhishek Mathur

Administrator

Hi everyone,

I am Jagpreet Singh. I joined Adobe 3 months ago. I have 12 + years of marketing experience. I love to learn new technologies. I am here to explore what's new in Adobe Media Optimizer, share best practices and learn from my fellow community members.

I am an avid biker and an adventure enthusiast.

cheers!

J