Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Marketing Cloud

Level 1

Hi, I am looking at further marketing opportunities for a website I am working on to do with flight delay compensation. I currently use AdWords, Bing Ads and Social networking Ads to drive traffic to the site. Is the adobe marketing suite just an insights content manager into providing the performance of the website, or is it a tool that can display ads on a network or produce marketing assets?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi,

Marketing cloud and the tools that fall under it's purview are created with the purpose of allowing internet marketers optimize their online marketing efforts.

Please have a look at this page to learn more about the solutions offered under the Adobe Marketing Cloud.

If there's something that interests you or if you're looking for a demo, you can contact the sales team by filling up this form.

Kind Regards

Rahul

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi,

Marketing cloud and the tools that fall under it's purview are created with the purpose of allowing internet marketers optimize their online marketing efforts.

Please have a look at this page to learn more about the solutions offered under the Adobe Marketing Cloud.

If there's something that interests you or if you're looking for a demo, you can contact the sales team by filling up this form.

Kind Regards

Rahul