Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Remove 1 to 1 limitation from Target account to Analytics company

Level 1

We want use the Target to Analytics integration (so that we have the Target | Test & Target Reports | Campaigns report under Analytics) and currently there is a limitation that only 1 Target account can be tied to 1 Analytics company.  However, we have many report suites under our 1 Analytics company.  We also have many Target accounts so this prevents us from setting up the Target to Analytics integration for our multiple Target accounts (we can only choose 1 Target account that can use the Target to Analytics integration).  CustomerCare had us try moving some of the other report suites to their own separate Analytics company, but this workaround did not work either since the Analytics company must own (the report suite must have been originally created under) the report suite in order for the Target to Analytics integration to work.

This limitation is very frustrating for large agencies. We are a large client and this prevents us from using the functionality we were originally sold on with integration to Analytics.  The lack of this feature will likely cause us to not renew Target on our next contract renewal. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi,

To begin with I would like to apologize for the problems you faced. Adobe Marketing Cloud Community is the place to get help, advice, tips and tricks, and network with other people using Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions.

I also see that you've already posted this an Improvement idea on this website which is the correct site for submitting suggestions/ideas for all Marketing Cloud products/solutions.

Thanks

Nikhil

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi,

To begin with I would like to apologize for the problems you faced. Adobe Marketing Cloud Community is the place to get help, advice, tips and tricks, and network with other people using Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions.

I also see that you've already posted this an Improvement idea on this website which is the correct site for submitting suggestions/ideas for all Marketing Cloud products/solutions.

Thanks

Nikhil