Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

A/B testing for different homepage

Former Community Member

Hello,

I want to check different versions only for my homepage (rest of the pages remain the same)

Can I choose different links as A/B test? I only want the homepage landing page to be different.

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi ,

You can achieve the same through Adobe Target by creating a A/B activiity and make One Experience as Default and another Experience B (Version to include the Pop Up) 

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi ,

Are you trying to test two different home pages of your site which are completely different ?. 

One of the most common ways A/B testing is utilized is to test two  different design directions against one another. For example, the current version of a company's home page might have in-text calls to action, while the new version might eliminate most text, but include a new top bar advertising the latest product. Experiences inside A/B test  ( Experience A, Experience B)  are basically different versions of a same page.

By Can I choose different links as A/B test? - Do you mean to Add additional pages or sections to the activity. If yes, click the Configure gear icon, then select URL. Enter the URL in the Activity URL field.

https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/target/target/c_ab_activity_url.html

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

Former Community Member

I'm trying to create (with the help of a front end devs the same homepage but with one small change.

Version B supposed to include popup.

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi ,

You can achieve the same through Adobe Target by creating a A/B activiity and make One Experience as Default and another Experience B (Version to include the Pop Up) 

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal