• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printing Drop Down text

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2008 Oct 02, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspect I know the answer to this question but I thought I would try and post in case there has been some new resolution to this issue that hasn't been posted.

I'm working RHX5 and generate Webhelp exculsively. I have a great custom skin on my help file along with the custom Print button added to the skin. I've searched through this forum, and through Peter and Rick's site but still can't find anything. I'm wondering if there's any way my audience can click on the Print button in the skin and print the HTML page, including the drop down text. I have the Show All and Hide All buttons but it doesn't matter how much you try and tell the user to use these features, they don't. They just want to click the print button and print all the information on the page.

Is there a script I can borrow to do this? I've read a few posts that address this by creating a PDF document with the same information and users can print this but that seems like a lot of work (several hundred individual help files), just to print out a page.

Here's hoping I get lucky.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 02, 2008 Oct 02, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's covered at the end of this topic.

http://www.grainge.org/pages/authoring/showhide/showhide_method2.htm

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2008 Oct 15, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I didn't notice that section. I'll give that a try.

Glad to see the answer was rignt under my nose. Thanks Peter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp