• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Conditional text causes crash

Oct 03, 2008 Oct 03, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
Currently, one of my project seems to be corrupted such that when I create conditional text and exclude any condtion from output, web help and html help outputs crash on compilation. Please can anyone help???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Hi Peter,
RH6..
In fact your website has just solved this via snippet 71. What had happened was I'd re-installed RH to solve a problem wiith RH for word but then found that my web help project with conditional text and merged projects would compile if a conditonal build expression was used. A colleague kindly helped to diagnose the problem and we quickly spotted that the DLLs had previously been updated and that re-installing RH had overwritten the new DLLs. Replacing these cured the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Peter,
RH6..
In fact your website has just solved this via snippet 71. What had happened was I'd re-installed RH to solve a problem wiith RH for word but then found that my web help project with conditional text and merged projects would compile if a conditonal build expression was used. A colleague kindly helped to diagnose the problem and we quickly spotted that the DLLs had previously been updated and that re-installing RH had overwritten the new DLLs. Replacing these cured the problem.

Many Many thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp