Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

at.js iplementation

Level 2

Hi, can anyone offer advice on using at.js vs. mbox.js when upgrading to Target Premium? I understand at.js is necessary for single page apps, but there is only the option to use mbox.js when using 'Managed by Adobe'. If I download the at.js file and implement through the custom code editor it doesn't seem to work (new mbox.js does btw).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Matt

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Matt,

At.js is correctly loading on the webpage in the head part of the HTML and the same has been verified

[img]target_at1.png[/img]

Also, Through the Network tab of the browser console we can verfiy that "Target-Global-mbox" call  being fired.

Please note that All mbox calls with at.js use XHR requests, which are not exposed by MC debugger. Instead, use your browser's Developer Tools to inspect the Network requests, filtering to "mbox" to isolate mbox calls.

Please see the following link for information on debugging at.js :

https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/target/ov2/c_target-debugging-atjs.html

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi Matt,

Can you Please share your DTM  account Login details as well as Test URL of the website in a private message  so that we can debug the issue at our end.

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

Level 2

Hi Parit, will do thanks. Before I waste any of your time though, can you confirm if I need to use at.js for single page apps or will mbox.js suffice?

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Matt,

At.js is correctly loading on the webpage in the head part of the HTML and the same has been verified

[img]target_at1.png[/img]

Also, Through the Network tab of the browser console we can verfiy that "Target-Global-mbox" call  being fired.

Please note that All mbox calls with at.js use XHR requests, which are not exposed by MC debugger. Instead, use your browser's Developer Tools to inspect the Network requests, filtering to "mbox" to isolate mbox calls.

Please see the following link for information on debugging at.js :

https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/target/ov2/c_target-debugging-atjs.html

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

Level 2

Thanks so much Parit!

So it's all working ok?! Wonderful!

One last question, on other sites I have 'on-page' legacy mboxes (see attached). Can I still use these with at.js? I know I can with mbox.js (fired through DTM), but I think I recall reading somewhere that at.js isn't compatible with 'mboxcreate'...?

Will send you my Target log in....

Thanks!

Matt