• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Urgent!! Adobe InDesign CC 2015 has stopped working

New Here ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently working on my portfolio which I have to print tomorrow morning. My file worked well since about an hour ago. My computer froze and I had to restart it. Since then none of my In design files open. As soon as I try to run the program, a message comes up- Adobe In design CC 2015 has stopped working A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if solution is available.

PLEASE NOTE!!

My other programs from adobe cloud work well its just In design that is crashing every time I try to open (existing files and new files)

Thanks for all your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Hi,

start with cleaning your InDesign cache and preference.. Troubleshooting 101: Replace, or "trash" your InDesign preferences

If this does not work, upgrade to CC 2017.1 (latest) and let us know if it worked.

-Aman

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

start with cleaning your InDesign cache and preference.. Troubleshooting 101: Replace, or "trash" your InDesign preferences

If this does not work, upgrade to CC 2017.1 (latest) and let us know if it worked.

-Aman

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thanks, I followed both of your instructions and I was able to open my file again. Unfortunately another problem appeared- when I try exporting as PDF file, another message appeared- 1 problem ( 1 failure) was found with a background task: export: "portfolio 1stjune.pdf (1)

PS. I am printing my portfolio in 2h

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I am happy that finally InDesign worked for you.

I suggest you close this thread and start a new one for the new problem you  are seeing now. This will enable other people also to add their responses and easy reference point in the future.

-Aman

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines