Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

AEM 6 integration with Adobe Target problems

Level 1

Hello!

I am integratign AEM 6 with Adobe Target and have some problems with it.

Particularly, when I add "Adobe Target Mbox" component on the page - T&T request is sends but in console there is an error :

Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function.

I found that it throws when mboxOfferDefault.prototype.show(content) function is called from /etc/clientlibs/foundation/testandtarget/util/source/init.js.

The problem is that this function calls this.hide(content) which doesn't exists in mboxOfferDefault.prototype and that's why I suppose this error is thrown.

Can anyone tell me why this function in init.js is overriding default mboxOfferDefault.prototype.show(content) defined in mbox.js and

what will be the risks if i'll remove this function from /etc/clientlibs/foundation/testandtarget/util/source/init.js?

I will be appreciated if some one will help me with this problem.

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi There,

Here is the answer to this question:

For the future, if someone has this error, please check if you have this lib int the head of the page:

<cq:include script="/libs/cq/cloudserviceconfigs/components/servicelibs/servicelibs.jsp”/>

Thanks!

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Level 8

Hi,

Please refer to this doc and let us know in case you have other queries.

Thanks

Nikhil

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi There,

Here is the answer to this question:

For the future, if someone has this error, please check if you have this lib int the head of the page:

<cq:include script="/libs/cq/cloudserviceconfigs/components/servicelibs/servicelibs.jsp”/>

Thanks!

Level 1

Hi, Nikhil, 

Thank you for reply. I'm already followed steps from doc to integrate Adobe Target, but  the problem is not gone.

If I replace file /etc/clientlibs/foundation/testandtarget/util/source/init.js from CQ5.6 the problem will be gone but in AEM 6 it is still appears.

Fo my vision there is a lack of mboxOfferDefault.prototype.hide() function in init.js as there is a call to it (316 line of  code in /etc/clientlibs/foundation/testandtarget/util/source/init.js in AEM 6).

Thanks!

Level 8

In this case let me check on this with the relevant team and get back to you.

Thanks

Nikhil

Level 4

Hello Nikhil,

We have the same issue, do you have any updates?

Thanks.

Level 8

Hi Alex and Weltens,

I checked on this with the relevant team and would request you to kindly file a ticket with the client care team as this issue would need some more research. Please refer to this doc for more details on how a supported user can log a ticket.

Thanks

Nikhil

Employee