Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Linking Adobe ID to Adobe Analytics -Your company is not yet enabled for the Marketing Cloud.

Level 1

Hi there, 

I would like to link my Adobe ID to our Adobe Analytics account so I can use the API via oAuth. 

However when I tried to link the account I get the following message:

"Your account could not be linked: Your company is not yet enabled for the Marketing Cloud. Please contact your Account Manager, or your Marketing Cloud Administrator to request access."

Do I need to contact Adobe to get our account activated/enabled for Marketing Cloud? If so is there a fee to be upgraded? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Tony,

Linking your Analytics login company to the Adobe Marketing Cloud is a free service offered to all Adobe customers. Do you know if your organization has a Marketing or Creative Cloud instance setup yet? If you're unsure, you might check with your company administrator. If they are unsure, you can also contact your Adobe account manager or Customer Care.

Thanks,

Jantzen

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Tony,

Linking your Analytics login company to the Adobe Marketing Cloud is a free service offered to all Adobe customers. Do you know if your organization has a Marketing or Creative Cloud instance setup yet? If you're unsure, you might check with your company administrator. If they are unsure, you can also contact your Adobe account manager or Customer Care.

Thanks,

Jantzen

Level 1

Hi Jantzen.belliston,

How I can connect to Adobe account manager ?

Please instruction me do that ?

Thanks and regards,

Employee

Sure the way to do that is to go into the admin console go into your user using the user tab. Search for you and the select that user account go to the ... on the right select edit and then go to analytics add yourself to the groups. You want reports and analytics access for starters this makes the api request for an account and then all other products selecting the user groups you need. Save it and then logout of the adminconsole. And the go to experiencecloud.adobe.com<http://experiencecloud.adobe.com> to sign in should fix your account.

Hope this helps!

Kerry

Sent from my iPhone

Employee

I can do that can you pm me your email address and the company and I can get that done if Jantzen has not.

Kerry

Sent from my iPhone