Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't add words to dictionary from inside a drop down section

Explorer ,
May 23, 2008 May 23, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I've found a strange "feature" with the new and hyperactive spell check of RH7.. When I see a red underline in Design view and I right click, the "Add to dictionary" option is greyed out if i am within a "drop down text editor". It works fine when i'm not within a drop down...

Am finding this quite strange... but at least I can amuse myself with the many and varied suggestions the spell check comes back with - the opposite extreme of X5 which rarely had a suggestion for anything!

Am using RH HTML 7.01.001 (don't tell my IT Support I added the patch unofficially!), XP SP2, WebHelp SSL.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 27, 2008 May 27, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hello markpud -

There is another way to do your spell check to include drop text with dictionary options.

In Design view, click in the topic then press the F7 key or click Tools>Spell Check. RH will run through the topic INCLUDING the "hidden" drop text and give you the option to add words to your dictionary on-the-fly.

Regards,
GEWB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp