• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp quits unexpectedly and/or generating/publishing impossible

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2008 Oct 07, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, we have RoboHelp 7 (7.2.1.0) with Windows XP. Since we installed Windows SP3, we have had problems with RoboHelp. We also have FrameMaker 7.0 and Acrobat 8.1 running on our machines. I wonder if our RoboHelp problems are due to this combination, or is it just SP3 causing RH to quit suddenly or to refuse to generate/publish files? Error messages say: "Faulting application robohtml.exe, version 7.2.1.0, faulting module ntdll.dll, version 5.1.2600.2180, fault address 0x00043345. For more information, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp." Anybody out there having the same problems with RoboHelp 7 html? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum

Not something I have seen. I think I would go straight for an uninstall and reinstall of RH on this one.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't forget to DEACTIVE your RH before you uninstall it.

Regards,
GEWB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only if you are not reinstalling on the same PC?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hello Peter -

You are probably correct but better safe than sorry. Previous versions of RH have done some unexpected things, as do Windows updates!

Regards,
GEWB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp