Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

No Contact

Level 1

I am interested in the marketing cloud products but, I do not see pricing. I have filled out the online form several times and have been waiting two weeks for a Adobe representative contact me. Any idea how long it takes to respond to new customers? Does anyone know who I can contact directly rather than filling out the form and waiting for someone to get back to you?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

I'm glad to hear you're interested in our Experience Cloud offerings. Also, I'm sorry you're having a hard time getting in touch with our sales team. Have you tried calling the number listed on this page?

877-722-7088

If you've tried calling and still haven't had any luck getting in touch with someone, please send me a private message with the following information so that I can pass it along internally.

• Company Name
  • Technical Contact
  • Business Contact
  • Estimated daily pageviews
  • Industry
  • Which solutions you're interested in

Thanks,

Jantzen

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

I'm glad to hear you're interested in our Experience Cloud offerings. Also, I'm sorry you're having a hard time getting in touch with our sales team. Have you tried calling the number listed on this page?

877-722-7088

If you've tried calling and still haven't had any luck getting in touch with someone, please send me a private message with the following information so that I can pass it along internally.

• Company Name
  • Technical Contact
  • Business Contact
  • Estimated daily pageviews
  • Industry
  • Which solutions you're interested in

Thanks,

Jantzen

Level 1

I haven't John, but thanks for the heads up. I was looking to get a demo and thought this was the way to go about it. I will be calling instead.

Level 10

Filling out the form is the correct way to request a demo, however, the team may be a little backed up and calling will at least get you in touch with someone.