• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to change the size of a digital signature in DC?

New Here ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have started using digital certified signatures in our office, and after configuring mine, it turns out it's much smaller than that of my colleagues (about half the size), to the point where the graphic part is difficult to see. There is about the same amount of text, and I used the same resolution when scanning my signature. The only major difference I can think of is that I'm using a Mac while my colleagues are on a PC.

Note that we don't create a field for this: we simply select Certificates and Digitally Sign: there seems to me no way to modify the size of the signature before, and of course not after either. This is also an issue where documents have varying sizes of boxes where to apply the signature.

Thanks in advance for helping with this!

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 01, 2017 Jun 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not certain if all these features are the same on the Mac, but on my PC, I can go to Preferences, click on Signatures, and create a custom appearance for my digital signature.  If you have not visited this feature yet, go ahead and play with some of the settings, including a custom image.  You will be able to preview your results before committing to a new, custom appearance.

signature.jpg

I hope this is helpful.

My best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you're sending this through the "fill & sign" feature, after inputting your signer's email address, when you go to "specify where to sign" and you place your signature box, make the signature box about twice as large as your normally would. That's the only way my peers and I have been able to make these e-signatures the size we want them. Don't worry about the signature box looking like it will over shadow other text around it, it will not. Once the signer completes the signing process, the box around it becomes transparent. See screen shot below, hope this helps.

Capture.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines