• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

video timeline issue: deletes frames

New Here ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I'm tying to animate using the video timeline, but every time I add an empty frame in between, it deletes all following frames and the drawings are just gone. Is there a way to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi smolzaay,

Does the explanation mentioned in this discussion Photoshop: "insert blank frame" deletes all subsequent frames | Photoshop Family Customer Community helps you getting around this issue?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi smolzaay,

Does the explanation mentioned in this discussion Photoshop: "insert blank frame" deletes all subsequent frames | Photoshop Family Customer Community helps you getting around this issue?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem as original poster, however the link in the "Correct answer" just takes me to https://community.adobe.com/

Does anyone have the link to the correct answer or know the correct answer?

My issue occurs in the attached file. Step I took to create this file:

1. Create File

2. Create Video Timeline

3. Use Timeline Panel settings hamburger menu to change framerate from default to 12.

4. Create Blank Video Layer, and draw each frame

When I go to Layers > Video Layers > Insert Blank frame, a blank frame is created at the play head, but all subsequent frames are deleted of content.

I'm on Photoshop 23.5.1, Mac OS 12.0.1, Macbook Air M1 (2020).

Thank you !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2023 Oct 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is getting very frustrating looking for the solution to this problem. I've never encountered this before and now this program is getting usless. The duplicate frame for a video layer only works at a higher frame rate...If I was using that frame rate I would be working at Disney and probaly not subscribing to Adobe. What gives with the useless link provided that doesn't have any info what so ever?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines