• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anyone have a Xerox A3 Phaser 7100N they use with ID

Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I asked this in another printer thread, but as it's very specific to this model I thought I'd start a new thread…

About to start a Magazine project and need a new A3 fast economic colour printer (I already have an Epson A3+ Photo Printer).

Anyone use one of these or have another recommendation?

Need to produce 300+ pages per quarter as well as general day to day stuff.

Does it perform well with ID?

Font issues?

Thanks in advance…

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not recommend to print directly from InDesign. Do the print from Acrobat (PDF, generated from InDesign).

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GMTA!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Truth is that there's no printer I would use with InDesign. Export a PDF and print that.

Printing directly from InDesign is something I don't recall doing more than once or twice in the last 18 years.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I never used to print from ID because it was fraught with issues… now however seems fine with CS17.

Anyway back to the 'is this printer any good' thread…

🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Xerox line of Phaser printers are excellent. I understand why you’re asking here but there are a ton of online sites with reviews. I suggest checking them out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've done the review sites, that is how I narrowed it down, but wanted some specific feedback from Designers using the Printer.

Seemed like the place to come…

Well it did…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines