• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LIGHTROOM catalogue Recovery: I really need professional help to recover a "broken" catalogue. Willing to pay. Is there anybody who does that?

New Here ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A drive of mine has crashed. My catalogue was on it.

I have a copy of the data, not of the catalogue... I recovered the catalogue but it needs fixing.

Adobe does not do that kind of service.

Is there any company that does?

Thanks,

[Moved from the Lounge (which is where you can "connect with your peers" from across all of Adobe's products for conversations that don't directly relate to help and support) to a product-specific support forum - moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John_Londono  wrote

A drive of mine has crashed. My catalogue was on it.

I have a copy of the data, not of the catalogue... I recovered the catalogue but it needs fixing.

Adobe does not do that kind of service.

What do you mean "recovered" but it needs fixing? Please be very specific and detailed. If you are getting error messages, please quote the exact unedited word-for-word error message.

I do not know any company that does it, but depending on the type of problem, we could help you here in this forum.

Also, I assume that by asking the questions you have asked, that you do not have a recent backup of your catalog file, is that correct?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've sent you a PM with my contact details. You can reach out to me via email or call.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines