• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there such a thing as templates for making a collage in Photoshop ?

Explorer ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am I just being lazy , But I think it would be easier it there were some templates to use .

Thank you ,

Chris .

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Our JJ Mack has something that might work for you

JJmack's Image Visualization

[EDIT]

You could also look at Contact Print II.  If you turn off captions and set the gaps to zero, you can get a solid block made of multiple images.  You need to resize the images to be all the same size for best results though.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can take a look at all the free templates that Adobe Stock has available for Photoshop and see if any of those work for you

Adobe Stock Photoshop Templates

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate your reply  however , I'm just looking for a few templates to put a few photos into , I clicked on three I liked in your link , everyone wanted $19.99 per month ... It's not that I'm miserable , it's more  that I'm not daft lol . I'm sure there must be something out there  for making a collage of 2 or more photos . Something like the ones one sees on online print services which do calendars etc .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our JJ Mack has something that might work for you

JJmack's Image Visualization

[EDIT]

You could also look at Contact Print II.  If you turn off captions and set the gaps to zero, you can get a solid block made of multiple images.  You need to resize the images to be all the same size for best results though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks , I'll look at that tomorrow morning and when I'm sober .....

Cheers, Chris.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Itried that ,pity it's not exactly what i'm looking for ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking for something like this ... Which I got in templates in the Adobe web site , but it's a bit misleading as it opens up as a Jpeg . Unless I'd doing something wrong . Which is possible . Screen Shot 2017-05-31 at 18.54.07.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After giving my previous answer and given it some thought , I have answered my own question . Amazing wht a wee dram can do to make you think . The End .

Cheers,

CJ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines