• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

video track giving me trouble in AECC2017

New Here ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This track is giving me troubleScreen Shot 2017-05-30 at 2.57.14 PM.png and it has these strange hashes at the bottom can anyone tell me what this means?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

the hashes means you have time reversed your video. this means the tracking will go in reverse too...

you should really track it as usual with no time reverse. to time reverse on or off use the shortcut Ctrl+Alt+R on Windows. or use the time stretch column and set it to 100 instead of -100. or use the time stretch window (right click on the layer->time->time stretch)

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the hashes means you have time reversed your video. this means the tracking will go in reverse too...

you should really track it as usual with no time reverse. to time reverse on or off use the shortcut Ctrl+Alt+R on Windows. or use the time stretch column and set it to 100 instead of -100. or use the time stretch window (right click on the layer->time->time stretch)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, you saved me a lot of headache.  I didn't know the clip i was using had been reversed.  I reversed it back in AE and it worked perfect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines