• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Motion Tile Rendering Error

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I have been searching for a solution to my problem, but alas, I cannot find one.

I have been having an issue with motion tile. Motion tile is added to all of my clips. The output width and height is set to '130' and "Mirror Edges" is checked. I also have a preset/transition that is on an adjustment layer over each clip. This preset also has motion tile attached to it. When I try to render, I get this error message "After Effects error: Motion Tile cannot allocate a buffer larger than 30000 pixels in either dimension. (516) ( 25 : : 26 ). My composition is set to 1920x1080 so that my resolution is nice. I have tried changing it to 720p, but that hasn't helped. I'm not sure what to do, and my deadline is coming up quickly. Please help. (I'm slightly a beginner so complex terms confuse me). Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are you using Motion Tile for? And why on every layer?

It seems like you are accidentally making a really huge set of assets by having this effect stacked so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi jnowow,

Are you still facing this problem? If not, let us know how you solved it. If so, please let us know so we can assist you further.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines