• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Once I pause the timeline some "text" for example "changes its position

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm having the same issue with AE with several projects.

to Start with everytime I'm opening a project I receive the following:

After Effects: This project must be converted from Version 11.0.4 (Windows 64). The original files will be unchanged.

Secondly, Once I pause the timeline some "text" for example "changes its position, also keeps looking odd after rendering it. Only once the scene is playing everything looks in place.

Do anyone experienced this before?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

everytime I'm opening a project I receive the following:

Nothing wrong. It's just a reminder that the project was created in an older version of AE.

Secondly, Once I pause the timeline some "text" for example "changes its position, also keeps looking odd after rendering it. Only once the scene is playing everything looks in place.

Show us screenshots. It's hard to envision what you actually mean. Also provide exact system and version info as well as info on your preview settings. Simply sounds like you are switching around some stuff.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi mahmoudr,

Are you still facing this problem? If not, let us know how you solved it. If so, please let us know so we can assist you further.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines