Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Differences between Library and Develop modules

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2017 Jun 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I noticed a strange thing in Lightroom 6.6.1, regarding the previews in the Library and Develop modules.

Pictures in Library look way more sharper than in Develop, where they seem to be a bit blurred overall. I am posting screenshots with the two modules.

library.jpgdevelop.jpg

And now with a 50% zoom...

library2.jpgdevelop2.jpg

What I would like really is to have the same sharpness in Develop as well, since that's the module I am using the most. Why is this happening?

I am using the Graphic Processor but found out it makes no difference with it turned off (except it's a fraction faster when it's turned on). Also, I am using 1:1 previews. What can I do to get the sharpness I have in Library in Develop as well?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi pmndaniel,

Please take a look at this article Lightroom 3 Develop previews different from Loupe view? and let us know if that helps you understand why there is a difference between the library and develop module.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines