• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting/ Saving problem

New Here ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I save the image the image become pixelated and fuzzy for some reason. I have changed the resolution and the saving setting but the same thing keeps happening. when I'm in Photoshop it the image looked clear and clean but the second I upload it or open outside of photoshop it's pixelated; it looks like I zoomed into the image. I never had this problem until I switched over to Creative Cloud, at first I thought it was where I was uploading the images but it's not. But I also thought that it could be the fact when I open an image in Photoshop the image looks way smaller than it actually size, even when the percentage on the left of the image is at 100%. But i dont know it that is a factor of the problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 01, 2017 Jun 01, 2017

This is just the same old story...

Retina screen > Photoshop displays 100% > other Mac apps scale up display to 200%.

Shayspice, Photoshop displays the image correctly on your high resolution screen. The others do not.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should know what size and resolution image you have.  If you do not menu Image>Image Size will open the Images size dialog that information will be set into the dialog

Supply pertinent information for quicker answers

• The more information you supply about your situation, the better equipped other community members will be to answer. Consider including the following in your question:
  • Adobe product and version number
  • Operating system and version number
  • The full text of any error message(s)
  • What you were doing when the problem occurred
  • Screenshots of the problem
  • Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; amount of RAM; etc.
JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im using photoshop cc 17.

this is all my computer info:

Screen Shot 2017-05-31 at 11.44.37 PM.png

here are screenshots of the problem:

inside Photoshop (zoom is at 100):

Screen Shot 2017-05-31 at 11.40.31 PM.png

outside of photoshop:

Screen Shot 2017-05-31 at 11.40.15 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 01, 2017 Jun 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like when you exported the image you scaled it up in size. Try exporting it scaled 100%.what you posted shows two different crops the composition is not the same in both images. The exported image is at lease 200% the size of the other image.

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its alwasys scaled at a 100 when i saved it, and the outcome is the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is just the same old story...

Retina screen > Photoshop displays 100% > other Mac apps scale up display to 200%.

Shayspice, Photoshop displays the image correctly on your high resolution screen. The others do not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried it on my roomates computer and it looks clear, so your right it. how do i fix it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured it out, thanks so much for your help.

I just had to fix the display on mac and everything looks a lot better.

everything looks clean and clear now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This would also happen on windows if you have windows scale your display.  Photoshop tell Windows not to scale to display that Photoshop will take care of High resolutions  Display that why Photoshop has a 2x UI scaling option.   However its a global setting so I do not user it.  I have my Photoshop and Bridge Windows on my 20" low resolution displays and edit my image in floating windows on my 24" 4K 185DPI display.   I have Windows scale the 4k Display 2x I do not have windows scale my 2 20" 100DPI 1600x1200 displays.

When other application display the save images files the apear about the same size on my two 20" 100DPI displays as they look on my 24" 185DPI 4k Display because Windows scale the 4k Display 2X or 1K 1920x1080 not its true 185DPI 3840x2160 pixels. Scaled 2x the 185DPI 4k Display resolution would be 92.5DPI close to my 20" 100DPI displays.

Screens.jpg

DellT3620Displays.jpg

screen capture

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines