• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uploading neff images

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2017 Jun 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please could somebody help I have just purchased a Nikon D500 taken some shots today and can't upload the raw files the camera is supported and I have updated the camera raw to 9.1 what else can I do ???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 01, 2017 Jun 01, 2017

Hi Margeret

The Nikon D500 needs camera raw 9.5

If you have Photoshop CC then you can update camera raw to 9.10 that is nine.ten  and you should be OK

If you have Photoshop CS6 then the latest compatible camera raw is 9.1.1 that is nine.one.one which is not compatible with your camera

In that case you will need to use the free DNG convertor and convert your files to DNG and then open them in camera raw.

If you have Photoshop CS% or earlier - the same advice on DNG convertor applies.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Margeret

The Nikon D500 needs camera raw 9.5

If you have Photoshop CC then you can update camera raw to 9.10 that is nine.ten  and you should be OK

If you have Photoshop CS6 then the latest compatible camera raw is 9.1.1 that is nine.one.one which is not compatible with your camera

In that case you will need to use the free DNG convertor and convert your files to DNG and then open them in camera raw.

If you have Photoshop CS% or earlier - the same advice on DNG convertor applies.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave

Thanks for your quick response yes I only have CS6 at the moment but will be upgrading CC so how do I get the  DNG converter for now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Margaret

You can download the DNG convertor here

Adobe Digital Negative Converter 9.x

You use it to covert a batch of raw files after which you can open the resulting DNG files in your version of camera raw.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines